On this page
In this quick tutorial, I’ll show you how to create a simple but effective fire effect using just a few basic steps. No need for After Effects or any other complex software.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A video clip of your finger
- A fire video clip
- Some sound effects
- Import your media into Premiere Pro.
- Determine where the finger starts on fire and where it extinguishes.
- Import the fire video clip and trim it to the desired length.
- Use the Luma Key effect to remove the black background from the fire video clip.
- Nest the fire video clip and finger video clip together.
- Position and scale the fire video clip over the finger video clip.
- Keyframe the position of the fire video clip to make it wave around.
- Add sound effects to make the effect more realistic.
- Adjust the blending modes and opacity of the fire video clip to get the desired look.
- Use a high-quality fire video clip for the best results.
- Experiment with different blending modes and opacity settings to find the look that you like best.
- Add other effects, such as blur or color correction, to further enhance the effect.
(Last Modified: )