How to Quickly Mirror Objects in Blender with Auto Mirror
In this Blender tutorial, I’ll show you how to quickly mirror objects using the Auto Mirror add-on. This is a great way to speed up your modeling workflow and get into creating interesting forms without having to spend a lot of time on the tedious mirroring process.
Here’s how to use Auto Mirror:
- Enable the Auto Mirror add-on in Blender’s Preferences.
- In Object Mode, select the object you want to mirror.
- In the Sidebar, click on the Edit tab and then the Auto Mirror button.
- Auto Mirror will slice the object in half and add a Mirror modifier.
- You can now continue to work with the object as usual.
Here are some tips for using Auto Mirror:
- You can choose the axis along which you want to mirror the object.
- You can also choose to delete the mirrored half of the object or keep it.
- Auto Mirror can be used on any object, including meshes, curves, and surfaces.
I hope this tutorial helps you speed up your Blender modeling workflow!
I hope this helps!